Products for this post were sponsored by S.E.I. Crafts. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Announcing a pregnancy is such a fun time! But it can be stressful thinking of something fun and cute! Not to mention the time it takes preparing! Being a Mom of an almost 2 year old boy, I didn’t have tons of time to think of something cute and crazy for our second baby. But, these awesome Iron on Transfers from S.E.I. seriously saved the day!
It was quick, simple and totally adorable! They have so many fun Iron on Transfers for ANY occasion! You already know I love S.E.I from their amazing tumble dye I used to make my favorite Fourth of July Tie Dye Shoes. And now I love S.E.I even more! Check it out- you are not going to want to miss this!
What you will need:
- An Iron (Needs to heat up to at least 325 or the Cotton/Linen setting)
- S.E.I. Iron on Transfer of your choice.
- T-Shirt or onesie of your choice. (Plain)
That’s it! Ooh and 5 minutes of your time!
How its done:
- Start out with a clean, dry, plain cotton t-shirt or onesie.
- While you are getting your onesie prepped, heat up your iron to 325-350. This will typically be your cotton/linen setting.
- Lay your piece of clothing on a hard flat surface (ironing board works great.)
- Place the iron-on FACE DOWN (paper side up) on the clothing. The adhesive should be against your fabric.
- Once you have your iron-on placed where you want it, press the iron firmly for 15-20 seconds over the iron-on.
- Let cool for about 1 minute.
- Gently peel off the paper backing. I noticed it feels a little like you are going to pull off the letters. Don’t worry, it is just the boarder around the letters. You will have to pull gently, but firmly to get it off.
- Turn the clothing inside out and iron on the design on the reverse side with firm pressure for an additional 10-20 seconds
For Best Results:
Machine wash cold